You can change the background colour and font size, and have the text read out to you on this website by clicking on the ROKTALK button at the top of this page.
Welcome to the Cornwall Dyslexia Association
WE UNDERSTAND DYSLEXIA
We know about its problems
We can offer help
Our aim is to support the needs of dyslexic children and young people in education and adults in the workplace. To achieve this we raise public and professional awareness of dyslexia and campaign for appropriate provision for dyslexics in local schools and colleges, and appropriate support in the employment sector.
We offer advice and guidance to dyslexic people, family and friends, and provide dyslexia screening, full dyslexia assessments, literacy support and training for those in the statutory or voluntary sector, in business, education or employment services.
CDA Dyslexia Advice & Information Centre,
13 Kenwyn Street, Truro, TR1 3DJ
We have full disabled access and a wheelchair accessible WC
- Information and advice through our helpline and Dyslexia Advice & Information Centre in Truro.
- Information sheets on a wide range of topics to do with dyslexia.
- Dyslexia screening and full dyslexia assessments.
- Literacy support.
- Training workshops for those working in, the statutory or voluntary sector, in business, and those in education or employment services.
- An annual dyslexia conference for education providers.
- Talks and workshops on a wide variety of issues to do with dyslexia.
- Support for the Dyslexia Friendly Schools Quality Mark.
The new Dyslexia Advice and Information Centre is now open at 13 Kenwyn Street, Truro, TR1 3DJ.
Monday Appointments only
Tuesday 10 until 1
Wednesday 1 until 4
Thursday 10 until 4
Friday Appointments only
Saturdays and other times by appointment.
Please phone first to check opening times, as they can vary.
We can provide free advice and guidance and are taking bookings for dyslexia screenings and diagnostic assessments for adults and children.Please phone or email to make an appointment. (Leave a message on the 01872 222911 number)
or 01872 222911
Click on at the top of this page to find out more about the accessibility tools available.
Many thanks to Chris Waters from Caboodle Collective for the cartoons used throughout this website.